Editor: Colin Andrews
Published: Summer 2015
The 40th anniversary of The Morris Federation features prominently in this issue, together with significant anniversaries from other sides. Our Notation Officer describes how to access some of tremendous amount of material now available, and some of the tasks still to be undertaken. There’s also a good mix of interesting articles on a range of subjects – dancing for the internment of Richard III, a beer named after a morris side, a bureaucratic nightmare from Cyprus – and many more.
Download: Newsletter Summer 2015 (5Mb)
- Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye
- Panic, portaloos & primus stoves
- Notation, notation, notation
- Dancing for the dead king
- So you think paperwork is onerous?
- Heather and Gorse 30th anniversary
- Sheffield City 40th anniversary
- Paul White’s diary
- Dancing in the May
- JMO Statement of Purpose
- Medusa’s 10th anniversary
- Beer tasting fowl?
- Green Willow support hospice
- Review: Rag Bag morris dances