- FedExtra – the Morris Federation newsletter, published four times a year
- Access to music and dance notation at a privileged rate
- Public Liability Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance (optional)
- The opportunity to attend Morris Federation events, workshops, etc.
- Advice & guidance
- Sponsorship, grants, and bursaries
- The opportunity to attend and vote at specified meetings, including the Annual General Meeting held in September
For practising and performing morris sides and, at the discretion of the committee, clubs involved in related activities
For individuals who wish to be a member, but who may not belong to an active group.
For teams, clubs, or individuals residing overseas, or who do not qualify for public liability insurance.
GROUP/INDIVIDUAL members resident in the UK are covered by the Morris Federation’s public liability indemnity policy from the date that their full subscription and registration form are received. In short, this means that members are automatically indemnified against any damages which they become liable, in law, to pay to a third party. (e.g. a member of the public, or a local authority) as a result of negligence being proved against them in court.
GROUP members resident in the UK may also join the optional group personal accident insurance scheme. For a small additional premium per head per annum, members can be covered for accidents occurring whilst performing, practising or travelling to or from an organised morris event within the UK. This insurance pays out a weekly benefit to anyone totally prevented from carrying out their usual occupation for more than four weeks. If anyone is actually killed, or loses the sight of an eye or loses a limb, a benefit is also payable. Overseas trips are not covered.
Further insurance details can be downloaded from our membership page.
Subscription costs are currently:
- Group Members (sides): £45 (or £35 if renewed before 1st January 2017)
- Individual/Overseas/Associate Members: £32 (or £22 if renewed before 1st January 2017)
- Junior Group Members: £20 (or £10 if renewed before 1st January 2017)
Further details about membership subscriptions can found on our membership page.