About this issue of "Morris Matters"
Summary: Vol. 11 Issue 2
Table of contents
- Morris Dancing and America prior to 1913 Rhett Krause (p2)
- Three New Dances in the Badby Tradition Jonathon Hooton (p7)
- Midwinter Spring:East Anglian Molly Dancing Tony Forster stomps into the 1990’s (p13)
- Organising a Weekend of Dance Tracey Manning (p17)
- Electronic Morris Mail Mark Rogers (p20)
- Humour in the Morris, part 3 Roy Dommett (p22)
- Book Reviews (p25)
– Morris Dance in America; the 1991 Conference
– Six Fools and a Dancer.
- Jottings and reminders (28)
NOTE you can view/download the PDF if you have any difficulties viewing the embedded PDF shown above.